Friday, May 27, 2011

It's a long Story

One bottle of white vinegar: $2.37

One jug of HE "Free and Gentle" Tide: $11.99

The adventure of transporting 15 Icelandic Sheep in the back of your Buick:


1 comment:

  1. If you transport dangerous goods by road, you need to comply with the relevant requirements laid down in the European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous goods by Road (known as ADR) for the specific substance you want to transport. In order to quickly find where in the legislation you need to look for these requirements, you can use the dangerous goods database.